Our school is part of Waveney Valley Academies Trust. The Trust is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Our current vacancies are listed below:
Job Opportunities at Roman Hill Primary
Trust staff have access to a variety of benefits, including:
- Excellent opportunities for continuous professional development
- Access to a huge variety of training courses through the National College
- Local Government Pension Scheme with generous employer contribution
- Meaningful commitments to our staff through our Staff Charter
- Employee Assistance Programme for free & confidential advice
- A wide range of shopping and leisure discounts
- Cycle to work salary sacrifice scheme
- Affordable electric car salary sacrifice scheme
- Consideration of flexible working arrangements where possible.